Friday, January 13, 2012

Back in the Habit

You know, life is insane. Things happen, kids happen. Work. Home. Friends. Sometimes there isn't much you can do about it but let go of the extras.

My extra was this blog. With everything else I had going on in my life, it was one thing tgat I didn't *need* to do.

But here I am. Back again. New year, new goals and all that.

Mostly I just want to make this a place to share again. In family and crafts. I cannot commit to eveeyday. But I can shoot for often and hope that is enough. We shall see.

I am not making resolutions or a list of goals this year. There are things I would like to do but if they don't happen, that is perfectly okay with me.

~ I would like to switch out all our dishes to solid white. While that sounds easy enough, it would be great if I could do this thriftily at the Salvation Army, Savers or Goodwill.

~ I want to list new types of items in my shop. This past year I added key fob wristlets. This year I plan to add soft dolls and stuffies. I have made a few already (post to come) for my girls and they were a big hit.

~ Get organized. I started this already in the bathroom and kitchen (that's what spurned the white dishes thought). My next steps are the kids clothes and The Hubby's *stuff*.

That's it so far.

Hope you have been well. Stay tuned...

No comments: