Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Party planning!

So much has happened in the last few months but for now I'm excited to talk about "the next big deal". My littlest, Lillian, is turning THREE on April 1st!! Can you believe it? I remember when she was >this tiny<. And now she's a big girl who tells me what to do, how to do it, and demands for it NOW. She's a diva for sure.

Well the little miss has decided she wants a Minnie Mouse birthday. The classic colors - red, white, black. Which is fine by me, I prefer it, but there's not much out there that's Minnie mouse and not pink or purple.

I ordered this Minnie Mouse skirt from Marahbelle on Riot Cart. Brittany made up the shirt as a special treat for Lilly too! Big sparkly hearts for Brittany @ Marahbelle!


*bow courtesy of my Creatively Mom shop

I'll update with more about the party in the next couple days. For now I leave you with this diva picture - she's calling me now to play Little People.

1 comment:

Janice said...

How Cute!! She is beautiful!! I LOVE that outfit!! Hope the party goes well!! =)

~Jan