Friday, October 22, 2010

Chef's Hat and Apron Set

Holiday season is upon us and one thing I love about being part of an online community is the ability to trade wares with other mom's. A very sweet mama on Cloth Diaper Nation contacted me about trading her crochet skills for my sewing skills. She made me a super cute crochet dinosaur and I made her this chef's hat and apron set.

For the hat, I used this tutorial by Skip to my Lou. I modified it a little, using snaps instead of velcro as the closure. It has two settings for size adjustment and should grow with her little one at least two years.

The apron is made with the same cute fabrics. It was a very easy piece to make, taking less than 30 minutes total.



Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

HalfDozen said...

This set is really cute, Nice job :)