Saturday, July 10, 2010

Crafty People!

I don't post enough. I'm just really busy. But I do browse just about everyone's blogs. I love seeing what the crafty world has to offer. So I thought I would link you to some of my recent favorites.

25 Minute Upcycled Shorts & Caris (or Pants) Tutorial

My kids LOVE leggings and anything that even remotely resembles them. We have lots and lots but they're getting worn out. I think I'll be making a trip to Salvation Army this week for some shirts to convert.


(photo from Helping Little Hands)


Ballerina Slippers Pattern & Tutorial

I am in love with these. They would make great gifts for my sisters and sisters in law this Christmas. And I wouldn't mind a few pairs myself. ;)


(photo from The Creative Maven)


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom File Folder Game

How stinkin' awesome is this?! The middle is obsessed with the book, her class read it several times in the last year and I know it's a favorite. This game is right up her alley, and so perfect for all the girls to play. Of course, I'd have to make three sets...that's just how my ladies roll.


(photo from Oopsey Daisy)

Distressed Mail Holder

I love this idea. The hubby has tons of pallets at his work that just get tossed. I wonder if he'll toss one in the back of the car when he comes home. Not that I'd actually put mail in it, but it'd be neat to make one for magazines, maybe add a couple hooks at the bottom for keys? THAT would be something I could use for sure!


(photo from The Scrap Shoppe)

I hope you found some crafty inspiration! I know I did :)

4 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks SO much for featuring my little Chicka Chicka Boom Boom with so many other crafty people!! You're the best! Have a great weekend!

~Alison

Molly @ The Creative Maven said...

Thanks for linking to my slippers! How very sweet of you!!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thanks for stopping by, Kristan! And thanks for featuring my mail holder. You're too sweet! Have a great week!

Janice said...

Love it all!! Nice Blog too! I am going to make that mail holder for sure!! I am heading now to check out your Etsy! I am on there as well Primouthouse.etsy.com I love that site. ~ Janice