Monday, June 7, 2010

Do you have an internet "home"?

I've been thinking about this the last few days. When I sign online, I open a bunch of tabs and click on my faves. One of the first places I go to is a mommy/parenting forum I joined YEARS ago, in 2004. It's called Baby And Me. I've seen it morph from just a small part of Pregnancy Lounge through a couple different forum boards/servers, etc.

It's a great group of ladies, and I really consider it my home base when I come online. Sure I check my email, play around on Facebook, check out other forums, but mostly I keep coming back.

If you're a mom, or a dad even, maybe you're TTC or waiting to try, or just want to talk with a great group of women, BAM is definitely a wonderful "home". They support you through your ups and downs, congratulate you on your successes and offer *hugs* when you're dealing with all the worst life can hit you. The ladies there are truly my friends, my family, my BAMily!

I invite you to visit my comfort zone, and I'd love to hear what your home is too!

No comments: