Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Yesterday, the Hubby turned a whopping 25! We celebrated with friends over the weekend. His favorite show is Top Gear, from the BBC. He's a car junkie and can't get enough of those guys. Our good friend Chris was pretty creative and had a photo of the Top Gear hosts turned into a birthday cake for Hubby.



He was absolutely impressed by it and didn't want to cut into the awesomeness. (Of course we did!)

Yesterday I took him cross country skiing. He loves the sport and has taken the time to teach me. I only fell twice this time. After that we went out for lunch and came home.

Needless to say I have not been crafting since the last post as we've been busy with birthday plans and events.

Happy Birthday Hubby! I love you!

No comments: