Monday, January 4, 2010

I heart New Years Challenge #5 - Strategize!

Number 5 on kojodesigns' I heart New Years Challenge is "Strategize". They essentially say to avoid failure you should break down your goals into realistic bits and pieces, create a strategy, a detailed plan of what you want to accomnplish.

And here I sit before you, strategizing. I'm strategizing my craftiness and my organization. I set bigger goals for my life in general a few posts back, but now it's time to get down to the knitty gritty and really think on what I want to get done. So here's my list:



January
- Begin and complete brainstorming for Lilly's 2nd birthday Polka Dot party (in April)
- Complete two craft-space projects to make it a more inviting and inspiring space
- Really start working on quilt for DH and I (goal - complete top by April)
- Follow two tutorials

February
- Complete two craft-space projects to make it a more inviting and inspiring space
- Begin and complete favors and decor for Lilly's 2nd birthday party
- Continue work on our quilt
- Follow two tutorials

March
- Sew Lilly's birthday dress using this great pattern by Pink Fig - the Cuppy Cake dress
- Continue work on our quilt, hopefully near completiong
- Complete two craft-space projects to make it a more inviting and inspiring space
- Research local professional quilters in hopes of finding one to quilt my quilt for me (I'm afraid I'll ruin it!)
- Start brainstorming ideas for Caylee's 4th birthday in June

April
- Lilly's birthday party!!
- Finish work on our quilt, set up with local quilter *hopefully* to have quilt "quilted" in May
- Complete two craft-space projects to make it a more inviting and inspiring space
- Begin and complete Caylee's decor and favors
- Follow two tutorials

May
- Have quilt "quilted"
- Complete two craft-space projects to make it a more inviting and inspiring space
- Sew Caylee's birthday outfit... haven't decided on it yet
- Follow two tutorials

I think I'll stop there. June will be crazy for me as will July. I'll update later on ;)

Just about ONE HOUR LEFT!! for the Korker Giveaway!! Enter now!!

No comments: