Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy birthday to...you?

Today is my birthday! 26 years ago today, at 1:41am, my parents delivered their first born (me) and thus began, well, my life. Now I'm on the downward end of my twenties, headed steadily toward 30 and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'm sure as the big 3-0 nears I'll feel a bit more anxious, but for now, things are well. I think I've done okay for myself. I've done a bit of traveling (granted just the eastern half of the United States, and most of that by plane). I have a college education, of which I am really proud. I worked HARD for that degree! I have the love of my life as my husband and the best little girls in the world get to call me mama. How amazing is that?

So to celebrate my happiness and my birthday, I'm doing a little giveaway.
Presents? For you? Why yes! Of course! I'm going to pick two winners and all you have to do is post a comment including a way to contact you.

Now you're wondering, what exactly are you entering to win? Well, bows and clippies of course!! One winner will receive a set of 6 korker style hairbows - one each of red, yellow, green, blues, purples, and pinks. The second winner will receive 6 pairs of clippies in a the above colors as well. I will choose winners via a random number generator and contact you to get your mailing information.

I hope you enjoy your lovely August 17th, I sure will! Good luck!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy happy BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm getting close to 30 also...will be 29 in November and am really sorta excited about that. Is that wierd?? lol
Anyhow happy birthday again! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

I would love to be entered to win your bows! I saw your post on ds and the ones you showed on there are adorable!!
Do you sell anywhere? Up for trades??
My contact is peacetreecreations@cox.net
Thanks so much!!
Andrea :-)

Kasie said...

Happy birthday Kristan! Can I enter to win them for my niece? She isn't born yet but I'd love to win them for her anyway. Let me knowsszzzz

Amandaxo said...

Happy Birthday hot mama!!!And guess what?! Now, I can enter since I have 2 little girls in my house ;-) hehe