Thursday, July 16, 2009

Could it be...a...digiscrap page?

Yes!! I finally felt up for some scrapping and thought I might sign up at Scrapable.net and get started on some challenges. Challenges are probably going to be a big help for me right now as I might want to scrap, but I'm a bit lost! haha! So I decided to do the Fun in the Sun July challenge and came up with this LO:
Photobucket
Credits:
"Playtime" by geniaBeana (this is her original, pre-re-working, kit)
Fonts:
Unnamed Melody, Rage, Waterfalls

I'm pretty happy with it considering it's been months since I did a real scrapbook page, but hopefully I'll get back up to par.

And for some other creativity, another bow holder, and some bows.









Hopefully I'll have some more pretty LO's for you to look at and will definitely have more bows in the near future!!

Take care!

No comments: