Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally - Modern Luxe elements!

I'm on my last week of work at my temporary job and I sort of can't wait for it to be over. I'm overwhelmed. So much crafty stuff surrounding me there, I have an overload in my mind and could barely function creatively when I got home. BUT I finally finished my elements for this mini kit. It includes 2 alpha/number sheets and 14 elements.

So here we go, click image to download! Hope you've had a great holiday weekend!



Thanks for looking! Comments are much appreciated, though not necessary!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.